Due to further growth at Cannon Fire Protect, we are looking to expand our team, increasing the number of service engineers we have operating in London & the South East.
The full job specification is below but if you need any more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: Home based to cover London/South East
Cannon Fire Protection are seeking a Service Engineer to join a progressive and motivated team based from home covering London and the South East. This role is to carry out the Service, maintenance and testing/commissioning of all customer fire suppression systems.
- Act with full consideration to company health and safety policy’s and the health and safety at work act 1974
- Attend pre booked appointments sent to you on a PDA. Company vehicle, mobile phone and uniform provided.
- To Service, Maintain and Modify fire suppression systems.
- Work in line with current standards and customer requirements.
- Build professional and effective relationships with a wide client base.
- Carry out training and support for other members of the engineering team
- Support with technical requirements for the Office team where required.
- Audits and reviews of engineers
- Offer support to training and developing staff as the lead engineer.
- Support the development of the “fitters mate”
- Hold a current live UK driving license
- Be capable of steel and plastic installation
- Carry the relevant occupational cards such as IPAF, PASMA, CSCS with the businesses support.
- Be responsible for regular van stock and tool reviews and ownership.
- Personality – energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Technical background in the fire industry. Specific training on suppression systems will be given (both internal and external training and courses).
- Flexible with working hours and ability to work away from home when required.
- Experience of front line customer service is essential.
- Ability to work unsupervised with the capability to problem solve.
How to apply for the role
To apply for this job please send a copy of both your CV and cover letter to