Cannon Fire Protection, are looking for a Purchase Ledger to join our team, at our head office in Ollerton.
The full job specification is below but if you need any more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant/Purchase Ledger
Location: Ollerton, Newark, NG22 9FD
The Asset Protection Group (“APG”) comprises of Fire Safety and Security businesses with shared ownership and one common goal. These companies operate in niche markets and focus on supplying Fire Safety services and products and Security Solutions throughout the UK. Each of the companies have their own unique proposition, supported by the Asset Protection Group to deliver its services to the commercial sector.
Our Group businesses: Video Receiving Centre – t/a ARM Secure, Alarm Response & Keyholding – t/a ARM Secure, Cannon Fire Protection, Cannon Fire Sprinklers, Cannon Fire Safety, Cannon Passive Fire, UK Fire Consultants, Everyday EV.
We have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant/Purchase Ledger to join our team based in Ollerton.
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Support collation and preparation of supplier payment runs
- Payment processing and allocations
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- To answer and direct internal and external phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- To write and distribute business emails, correspondence memos, letter, and forms
- To assist in the preparation of regular and ad-hoc scheduled reports
- To support and maintain an efficient filing system
- To comply with all other reasonable requests made
- Any other ad hoc projects/duties as required
- Hold extensive experience in transactional accounting processes/ systems and reconciliations
- Have exposure to SAGE systems
- Computer literate and proficient in other MS Office (Inc. Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service skills – internal and external customers
- Good communication skills with a confident, professional telephone manner
- Proactive and flexible approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
- An ability to effectively work under pressure and problem solve
- Punctual, committed, and eager to learn.
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Full time
Work Location: Office based Ollerton
How to apply for the role
To apply for this job please send a copy of both your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]