Cannon In-House Design Team
Our in-house design team provide you with all the support necessary to deliver a complete fire suppression package. From preparing complex flow calculations, to preparing drawings in AutoCAD, our designers and estimators are here to support you.
The design team members are also available to support you through on-site surveys. This ensures that all the correct data for your project is collated, processed much quicker, and can be invaluable for providing an accurate cost for the project from the outset.
Standards & Regulations
All of our systems are designed to a set of Standards and Regulations. Some of these are, but not limited to:
- BS5839-1:2017 – Fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings – Part 1: Code of practice for design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of systems in non-domestic premises
- BS6266:2011 – Fire protection for electronic equipment installations. Code of practice
- BS7273-1:2006 – Electrical actuation of gaseous total flooding extinguishing systems
- BS 7273-2:1992 – Mechanical actuation of gaseous total flooding and local application extinguishing systems
- BS 5306-4:2001+A1: 2012 – Specification for carbon dioxide systems
- BS EN 54 – Fire detection & alarm systems
- BS EN 15004-1:2008 – Fixed firefighting systems. Gas extinguishing systems. Design, installation and maintenance
- BS 1710:2014 – Specification for identification of pipelines and services
UL 300 – Standard for Fire Testing of Fire Extinguishing Systems for Protection of Commercial Cooking Equipment
Cannon Fire is a BAFE SP203-3 registered Company and Ansul® Authorised Distributors. As part of our accreditations, we undergo regular audits and assessments on our design processes, so you can rest assured knowing that your project will be handled with professionalism and efficiency. Our design team are also continuously looking at new technologies and developments within the Fire industry to be able to advise you in potential solutions to bespoke projects.
Here to Help
Please feel free to contact Cannon Fire today and speak to our design team with regards any project you may be looking for assistance with.