We Are Hiring
Cannon Fire Protection is a rapidly growing business in the fire protection sector. We keep our services in-house using directly employed labour within our Installation and Service departments.
For well over a decade now the company has focused on supporting fire industry trade users, providing turnkey solutions for fixed fire suppression. Independent auditing of our quality management systems, contracting and service operations ensures the very best provision of support in our sector.
To train to be able to design all fire related products and systems including; reviewing customer specifications and interpreting them, identifying gaps in the information and work with Sales to get all the necessary information and design of Suppression systems.
Customer service, both externally and internally are paramount for Cannon. Maintain clear communication with office based and field-based members of the Sales department and wider team, striving for excellence whilst displaying the Company values.
Responsibilities & Experience
- Reviewing customer specifications and interpreting them
- Identifying gaps in the information and work with Sales to get all the necessary information
- Design of Suppression systems
- Building up the costings of the design and enable Sales to agree pricing
- Providing the right solution to fit the customer requirements, this may include options and including not over engineering
- Working closely with, and supporting, the Sales Manager and the Install Manager
- To visit customers as required
- To understand and apply all relevant Standards
- To utilise and keep updated the enquires on the C4Windows System
- CAD experience
- Strong IT skills
- Must be flexible – enjoys a varied role
- Be positive and friendly
- Strong communicator at all levels, verbal and written
- Someone who is confident, assertive, and takes ownership
- Experience from the industry and commercial awareness would be an advantage