We Are Hiring
Portable Extinguisher Engineer
To carry out installation, commission, service and reactive repairs. Carried out to British Standards for Portable Fire Extinguishers and auxiliary equipment within customer properties.
Previous experience preferred but full training can be given to the correct applicant with an engineering background. The opportunity will be available to learn and become qualified on other types of fire suppression system. Role will include servicing, remedial work and installation throughout central England. Applicants will have good communication and problem-solving skills, be punctual and have a hunger to progress.
Salary is based on experience and overtime is readily available. Other benefits include company van, fuel card, mobile phone, pension, death in service scheme and birthday day off.
Full Driving Licence
- To maintain portable extinguishers
- Progress to maintain Ansul R102 systems.
- Assist with repair works and modifications.
- Stock Control.
- Selecting Materials.
- Share with transportation of manpower and equipment.
- Ensuring premises have correct levels of fire extinguisher coverage.
- Completing surveys where required.